首页 > 常识百科 > 正文

see(spot及run)

导读 大家好,小体来为大家解答以上的问题。see,spot及run这个很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!一、题文【答案与解析】D 考查动词。sp...

大家好,小体来为大家解答以上的问题。see,spot及run这个很多人还不知道,现在让我们一起来看看吧!

一、题文

【答案与解析】D 考查动词。spot 玷污; 认出,发现;watch观看;observe观察;see看见。由句意可知此处所填词意思是:看见,选D。Passage4(09·重庆)People often fall ill because of me.______, they can hardly blame me; it is largely their own______.A tired person may get______, especially when he goes to crowded places with polluted air. A sudden change in______is another factor. In hot summer, people turn on the air-conditioner upon returning home. They will catch a cold easily.My latest victim is an energetic student. After school, he played footballhard for two hours. Though______, he still went to the cinema .Then he got back home and took a cold shower immediately.I seized this golden chance to______him .He reacted ,trying to______me , but I was already______deep in his throat. He kept sneezing(打喷嚏) and his nose was running.______he put on some warm clothes, it didn’t work, for there were too many of us. Besides, his sore throat kept______him, and he developed a cough to force me and my family out, but______.The next day he couldn’t go to______. He had lost his appetite and was not as______as before. His mother made him orange juice every few hours for more vitamin C, which would help his________For two days he was______by his mother. As he rested more, his defense strengthened and I began to feel the______. I knew I had to______him before long. But I am not the one who gives up easily, and I made every effort to fight back.______, it was my turn to feel______now, for his defense system was starting an all-out attack against me. I became______and finally my time was over.Do you know what I am?

二、解答

36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

本文到此结束,希望对大家有所帮助。

免责声明:本文由用户上传,如有侵权请联系删除!

标签:

Copyright @ 2015 -2024 太行之窗 All Rights Reserved. 网站地图 | 百度地图 | 360地图 | 今日更新